- Network with your fellow business people.
- Customer referrals. We refer Chamber members. We have built a computer database of Chamber members so that we can provide callers, drop-ins and other people seeking referrals more information about your business.
- Submit articles to Chamber newsletter for publicity.
- Receive discounts at Chamber sponsored events.
- Take advantage of mentoring opportunities with SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives).
- Post your events on our website.
- Offer coupons on our website (shareable via social media) and in other publications.
- Have your Business Brochure available to the public in the Chamber office.
- Obtain mailing labels for all Corte Madera Chamber of Commerce members.
- Keep abreast of Town News items and proposals which may affect your business.
- Monthly mixers for our members- as a member you can host a mixer.
- Have a voice in local government. We maintain a close relationship with the Town Council and take a pro-business stance on issues. Your membership increases our visibility and influence and gives you a voice in the process.
- Be listed on our Website with a link to your website or create one with the Chamber’s site.
- Gain exposure for your business by sponsoring one of our events.
- Give something back to the community. Hopefully we all derive some benefit from working in this area and many of us feel a need to give something back as well. This is one outlet.
- Be kept informed about the community via our newsletters, luncheons, mailers and other material that you get free as a Chamber member.
- Gain recognition at the July 4th parade and fair, an old-fashioned community event that reaches all segments of the community.
Next: Membership Application
Previous: Member Directory